Workshops & Classes
Designed to support all participants in identifying and reaching their health and wellness goals. Meetings may be held at worksites or online. Classes and workshops may focus on a different component of living a healthy lifestyle including, but not limited to: physical activity; healthy eating and realistic nutrition techniques; relaxation and stress management; and goal setting. Classes may involve some gentle movement and group discussion.
Mid-Day Mindful Breaks
45-minute sessions that provide participants the tools needed to manage the stressors from personal life and the workplace, and education on how to live life to the fullest, both mentally and physically. Sessions topics include, but are not limited to:
- Mindful Movement: Stretch & Relax
- Nutrition for Stress Management
- Relaxation Techniques for Decreased Stress & Improved Sleep
- Creating Your Wellness Plan
Take a break to rejuvenate your body. Get your blood flowing, recharge those batteries and improve your health in the meantime!
Nutrition Information Sessions
Learn how the energy of life enters your body each day through nutrition. You’ll learn nutrition strategies to optimize your health, maintain energy throughout your day, and get you feeling at your best.
Is your worksite planning to hold a staff retreat? Would you be interested in integrating health and wellness activities into your day? If so, the LiveWell Vermont wellness staff may be available to present at your event! Contact us with your date and let us know your wellness topic of interest. We'll take it from there!
Educational opportunities facilitated by the Wellness Program through collaborative partners such as:
- Vermont Blueprint for Health: Self Management Programs, Tobacco Cessation Programs
- American Heart Association: CPR and First Aid
- InvestEAP: Stress Management Workshops
- VT State Treasurer's Office: Financial Literacy
- On-line classes are available through First Net Learning. To learn more/register, visit Vermont Online University. Particular ones of interest around health & wellness include, but are not limited to:
- Back Safety
- Stress Management
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- General Ergonomics and Ergonomics for Supervisors
- First Aid & CPR Academic Training
- Working in Extreme Temperatures or Outdoors in Warm Weather