Following the initial setup of your profile on the LiveWell Vermont Wellness Portal, it is recommended that you complete the health assessment (HA) found under the “Health” tab on the dashboard/homepage. The HA is a series of questions pertaining to your health, diet, fitness and lifestyle. This survey will help track your current health, identify any health-related risk factors, and create a baseline report from which to measure your improvement and success. The HA is approximately 40 questions in length and takes between 10-15 minutes to complete. You can submit and update the assessment at any time. You must complete your HA in addition to the Wellness Score Survey at least once in 2018 to be eligible for incentives in the Wellness: Your Way Incentive Program.
Screenings are held at worksites regionally for active and retired state employees. All information is confidential. Screenings are designed to support your overall health and are not meant to replace recommended visits or screening tests through your primary care provider. In 2018, completion of one biometric screening will earn eligible active employees 30 points towards completion of the Wellness: Your Way Incentive Program! Screenings include the following:
- Blood pressure
- Non-fasting blood sugar
- Total & HDL cholesterol
- Provision of referrals and educational resources
How do you sign-up for a biometric screening?
- Create a new user account on the wellness portal or login to your account.
- Complete your online health assessment (HA).
- Biometric screenings will be scheduled throughout 2018 at State Worksites. Visit the "Event Registration" page under the "Community" tab on your dashboard to see our current offerings!
- Don't see your worksite listed? Contact us to see when we are coming. Depending on our schedule and availability, we may be able to provide a biometric screening day at your workplace. Email questions or requests to: email@example.com or call us at 802-828-7308.
WHAT IS IT?
- A partnership that SUPPORTS and GUIDES you in defining, creating and achieving your best self.
- Focuses on your strengths and positivity.
- Areas of focus may include: Nutrition, Fitness, Stress Management, Weight Management and Work/Life Balance
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Initial Coaching Session: (30-45 minutes in length)
During these sessions, you will get to know your coach and define your long-term vision of health and wellness. You will decide on a plan and set achievable goals to focus on between sessions.
Follow Up Coaching sessions: (15-30 minutes)
During these sessions, you will check in with your coach to review your goals and progress, identify and celebrate your successes and brainstorm how to overcome obstacles. Sessions will conclude with defining short-term goals to help you move towards success.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?