VTHR is an online application that enables employees of the State of Vermont secure, password protected access to:
- Enter and approve timesheets.
- Review and change benefit elections.
- View existing job postings and apply for a job.
- View and edit personal information including: your name, address, phone numbers, email, and emergency contact information.
- Edit your direct deposit information.
- View and/or print your current and prior earnings statements.
Every employee paid by the State of Vermont has a VTHR Account automatically created. To access your account you will need to know what your 5 digit Employee ID is, a password and a computer with Internet access. With VTHR you can access your information anytime, anywhere!
Training is offered on Time Entry and Approval and Employee Self Service. To review the tutorials associated with the VTHR system please visit the VTHR Online Resource Center. Questions about accessing the system can be directed to the VTHR Helpdesk team by calling 828-6700 or by email VTHR.Helpdesk@state.vt.us.