Welcome to Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service (ESS) is part of The State of Vermont’s new VTHR Human Resource information system. Employee Self Service is designed so that employees can review their personal and work-related information, and update that information online or by using required forms. By accessing Employee Self Service within VTHR employees have secure, password protected access to:
- View existing job postings and apply for a job.
- Review and change your name, address, phone numbers, email, and emergency contact information.
- View your current and prior earnings statements and leave balances.
- Review and change your direct deposit and W4 information.
- Review and change your benefits information.
- Review and print W2's for current and prior years.
- Your employee number is your user ID
- Passwords expire after 90 days but if you have your system profile set-up you can reset your password yourself anytime by answering a security question
- Do not use the browser back button
- After 20 minutes of inactivity you will be logged off
Always use the "Sign Out" link to close your account when your are done using it