Workshops, Presenations, Retreats
Whether it's a staff meeting, retreat, employee appreciation day or a stand-alone event you are planning, LiveWell Vermont is happy to communicate/work with your department to deliver customized workshops to meet your needs. We can cover a variety of topics or focus on a specfic wellness element you wish to improve! Classes may involve some gentle movement and/or group discussion. Ultimately, workshops/presentations are designed to support all participants in identifying and reaching their health and wellness goals. Examples below can stand-alone or be combined. Contact us by calling: 802-828-7308 or by emailing: DHR.LiveWellVermont@vermont.gov with questions or requests.
Mid-Day Mindful Breaks
45-minute sessions that provide participants the tools needed to manage the stressors from personal life and the workplace, and education on how to live life to the fullest, both mentally and physically. Session topics include, but are not limited to:
- Fuel and Fitness: Your Way - how to create a diet and exercise routine that works for your schedule
- Natural Remedies - explores holistic approaches to common ailments such as acupressure, aromatherapy and biofeedback to complement traditional medicines
- Join the Special Club "If You Eat, You’re In" (open to everyone who eats) - Explains how create a nutritious lifestyle!
- Excuses Don’t Burn Calories, But You Can - tips on how to fit more movement into your day and how to create your own gym routine
- Mindful Movements: Stretch and Relax
- Relaxation Techniques for Decreased Stress and Improved Sleep
- Creating Your Wellness Plan
We would also be happy to create a new workshop for your site! If you or your team is interested in a specific topic, or feel that there is something wellness related missing from the series, we can make a custom presentation.
Take a break to rejuvenate your body. Get your blood flowing, recharge those batteries and improve your health in the meantime!
Nutrition Information Sessions
Learn how the energy of life enters your body each day through nutrition. You’ll learn nutrition strategies to optimize your health, maintain energy throughout your day, and get you feeling at your best.
Educational Resouces available through collaborative partners such as:
- InvestEAP: SOV General Password:VTEAP
Vermont Department of Health
Check out the LiveWell State Employee Healthy Recipe Books!