DHR Launches New Website
The Department of Human Resources is very excited to unveil its new and improved website! Along with a sleeker look, the site is more user friendly and boasts additional useful information and resources for both prospective and current employees.
- Audience focused pages, designed to drive Job Seekers, Employees, Managers and Supervisors, and HR Professionals directly to the content they want to see.
- The site is now mobile ready and organized in an intuitive way to help the user have a more seamless experience.
- The launch of an online registration portal for courses from the Center for Achievement in Public Service (CAPS).
- New, geographic focused job searching tool on our Career’s page, as well as enhanced content for job seekers.
- The addition of social media to better engage with prospective and current employees in real time.
- In collaboration with the State’s Open Data site a workforce data dashboard that will provide key workforce statistics updated monthly
We hope you find our new website informative and easy to navigate. Please drop DHR a line to let us know how we did.
All the best,