Engagement Survey 2021 Results Available Now
In 2013, DHR implemented the first annual statewide survey assessing employee engagement in an effort to address the goal of developing workforce excellence using meaningful performance targets and measures. This survey process allows us to measure how employees feel about their daily work and about the State of Vermont as an employer, and to establish goals for improved engagement.
While there are a number of ways to define employee engagement, simply stated it is the degree to which an individual is committed to an organization and the extent to which he/she works to fulfill and advance a stated mission. The survey contained questions in the areas of:
- The relationship between job duties and the organization’s mission/goals
- Communication and input
- Relationships and morale within the organization
- The employee’s relationship with supervisor
- The impact of workload, staffing and resources
- Compensation and benefits.
Survey Results Dashboard
Survey results are also available on an interactive dashboard with visualizations. It is powered by a tool called Power BI.
- Some pages have filters on the lefthand side of the screen, which defaults to no filter applied
- Click on one or more boxes in the filter(s) to change the selection of data displayed in the visuals on that page
- Hover over a visual to see additional information
- Click on any data element to update all visuals on that page. All visuals will then reflect the answers of respondents who also answered the selected data element