Employee Self Service for active State employees provides a means for employees to view and even update certain information. Below is a breakdown of what employees can view/update within their own Employee Self Service.
- Personal Information: Employees can view and update personal informaiton such as: Mailing/Physical address(s), Email addresses and telephone information.
- Pay & Compensation Information: Employees can view their current and historical Payroll/HR Advices and manage their Direct Deposit account(s).
- Tax & Self Elected Deductions: Deductions both self elected and tax related can be viewed on the Payroll Advices in addition to the ability to update Federal W4 withholdings.
- Benefit Summary & Enrollment: Employees can view at anytime their Benefit Summary which outlines the current self elected benefit deductions. For information on Open Enrollment or Qualifying Life Event, please visit the Benefits and Wellness page.
- Careers: Employees can search and apply to current Job Openings including Internal Applicant only positions. For more information, please visit the Careers page.
For helpful documents on how to view/update information in ESS, see the Forms & Documents widget below. Are you a New Employee and want to learn more on getting started in VTHR? Please visit our Training page for details regarding trainings and other helpful information.