Skip to main content

Employee and Manager Self Service FAQs

Manager Self Service

  • How do I become a Timesheet Approver?

    • Please reach out to your Department's Business Office.

Employee Self Service

  • How do I log into VTHR for the first time?

  • I forgot my password how can I get into VTHR?
    • You can call us 24/7 for VTHR password resets at 828.6700 option 1, option 1
    • If your system profile is setup you can use the "Forgotten Password Help" help link on the login page. Forgotten Password Help Instructions (pdf)
  • How do I get my name changed in VTHR?
    • You will need a contact your HR Administrator. You will need to provide them a copy of your new Social Security Card.
  • How do I change my address in VTHR?
    • You can update your address directly in VTHR under Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Home & Mailing Address. Please update your Mailing Address, this is what the State uses to mail you items like; health care cards and W-2s.
    • Once you update your information the State also provides this information to Vendors like Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont.
  • My Marital Status on my Personal Information page is showing single but I am married, why?
    • We are not currently using this field and it has no effect on your Benefits or your tax withholdings. At this time please ignore it.
  • I have questions about Time Entry...
  • I have questions about Payroll...
  • I have questions about my Benefits...
  • New Employee Orientation - NEO