To register for a COVID-19 Test or Vaccination, click here.
If you have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please consult the FAQ for information on best practices. The Main call center is also available to help answer further questions. The call center can be reached at: (802) 863-7240 or email@example.com.
Are you updated on your vaccinations!
COVID Precautions for Travel and Socializing
You may not be protected from COVID-19 for a few weeks after your second shot. Experts still need to understand more about how COVID-19 vaccines keep us safe from this coronavirus, before changing prevention recommendations. That's why it's important to continue taking steps to prevent COVID-19 and to follow the state guidelines for travel and quarantine.
The benefits of regular check-ups include:
- Reduce your risk of getting sick
- Detect potentially life-threatening health conditions or diseases early
- Increase chances for treatment and cure
- Limit risk of complications by closely monitoring existing conditions
- Increase lifespan and improve health
- Reduce healthcare costs over time by avoiding costly medical services
- Form a good partnership with the doctor so treatment can be more efficient
- Get updated on new medical information or technologies that are available
Check out the Livongo Health Resoures
- Spring Into Exercise
- Spring Supermarket Stars
- 30-Day Sleep Challenge
- Money Saving Home-Cook Hacks
- SMART Goals
- Healthier Peppermint Mocha Latte Recipe (VIDEO)
- Myth Busters for Heart Health
- Small Movements for Your Heart
Stress Management Resources
Practice breathing and relaxation techniques at home:
- Stress Management: Breathing Exercises for Relaxation.
- Stress Management: Doing Guided Imagery to Relax.
- Stress Management: Doing Progressive Muscle Relaxation.
Self Care: Take care of yourself!
- Unplug. Don't let the technologies that help you do your work get in the way of your leisure time. Consider turning off cell phones or beepers when you are with family or friends. And avoid checking work email after hours.
- Be realistic. Remember that everyone has good days and bad days at work. For more information, see the topic Stop Negative Thoughts: Choosing a Healthier Way of Thinking.
- Reward yourself. When you finish a difficult task, celebrate. Take a short walk or call a friend!
- Schedule time for fun. Being quarantined is an adjustment for all of us! Be sure to schedule “you time” every day…Take the lunch time virtual yoga, go for a walk, read a book
Exercise can improve your mood and energy. It can also prevent fatigue and boost confidence! With gyms and studios closing, many places are offering free, virtual classes! Search for you favorite class type or check out the following!
Free Online Yoga Classes:
While the coronavirus is still spreading, it's best to take a "better safe than sorry" approach. This means:
- Keep your family home and away from others as much as possible. Don't have friends and extended family over, and don't go to their homes. People who look healthy still can be infected and can spread the virus. That's why it's important to stay away from everyone, even if they don't seem sick.
- If you have to go out, make sure you are at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from other people. Viruses can spread when someone sneezes or coughs out tiny droplets. These droplets don't usually travel more than 6 feet before falling to the ground.
- If you're caring for someone who is sick, take all recommended precautions. It's important to keep that person away from others.
- Use the resources available! Everyone is going through this together. Many communities are sharing their coping mechanisms. If you are struggling to come up with ideas try a google search or check out the following resources:
Maintain a Healthy, Well-Balanced Diet
Health Care Share program at Vermont Youth Conservation Corps. We provide a free produce CSA through health center and hospital networks to patients/households experiencing food insecurity and/or diet related illness. Our members are referred through primary care providers but it is not a formal ‘prescription’ program.
A partnership that SUPPORTS and GUIDES you in defining, creating and achieving your best self, which focuses on your strengths and positivity. Examples of areas of focus may include: Nutrition, Fitness, Stress Management, Weight Management and Work/Life Balance
Initial Coaching Session: (30-45 minutes in length): During these sessions, you will get to know your coach and define your long-term vision of health and wellness. You will decide on a plan and set achievable goals to focus on between sessions. Follow Up Coaching sessions: (15-30 minutes) During these sessions, you will check in with your coach to review your goals and progress, identify and celebrate your successes and brainstorm how to overcome obstacles. Sessions will conclude with defining short-term goals to help you move towards success.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-828-7308.